sunflowery's Diaryland Diary



Well, it is still a mystery how in the heck my mother in law found my journal, but since she found it on her own; I am just going to leave things as they are. She is welcome to read what I write. I love her and will never, ever knowingly or maliciously write anything to hurt her or any of our family. My only requests to her and any other family members that might stumble upon this place of mine are If I write something that hurts or angers you…A.) It is not intentional, B.) I did what I could to change diaries…I did not give this out to EVERYONE…I moved, I changed names, I did everything I could to try to make it as hard as possible to find this place. When I took down the old diary, I did not even say I was moving to a new diary. I just took it down. That being said, if you are here of your own volition, you are responsible for yourself. I am responsible for me. However, if you do not like what I write…do not read it. Do not come here. And C.) Do not tell me what I can and cannot write. I write what I feel. I write to process things. I write to vent. I do not write for you. So, again, if you do not like it, do not read it. Again, I love my mother in law and I love Supe’s family and would never ever do or say anything with the intention to hurt them. I hope that’s understood. I talked it over with Supe too and he agrees. I did what I could to appease those who were mad. I closed down Amiebea; I did not mention anything about moving to another diary. I changed names and I did not post a profile so as to be harder to find. I was still found. I did everything as responsibly as I could and now the responsibility lies with those who find me and read me on their one.

I can so close to calling in sick to work today. So close! I’m glad I didn’t though as when I got here, we were short 4 people and Monday is always the busiest the day. It has been crazy today, just insane. However, I kind of like that because it moves the day along faster. I woke up today feeling a little blah though…probably just because I did not really rest this weekend and never felt like I caught up on sleep/rest. Nevertheless, I feel good about what was done around the house. I did laundry, cleaned, got rid of all the trash and clutter, filed all the stuff piling up on our filing cabinet, prepared and cooked a turkey, carved it all up, spooned out the stuffing, whipped up mashed potatoes and green beans (and a pan of brownies) and cleaned up all the dishes afterwards. And the turkey was SO GOOD! When I went to carve it, the meat practically fell off the bones. Mmmmm. And today I have leftovers! We missed out on those this holiday season because I did not cook, but we have them now. Anyone have any good recipes for Turkey Soup? Pass them on.

ALSO we went to visit Supe’s sister, brother in law and niece last night. Our niece got herself a CUTE little black kitten and we wanted to see it. Oh, My Goodness is this kitten cute! It is a little black whirling dervish! They have two big dogs and one little dog and the kitten bravely tries to take them on. She spits, hisses, and rakes her claws about as though she were 4 times her size. It is so cute! She launches herself off the couch and races around the room like the Tasmanian devil. Oh did I ever want a kitten when we left. Supe said I could get one if we traded in our two cats. No way! However, he is right about our one bedroom apartment being too small for two full-grown cats and a kitten. But I missed out on our cats’ kitten hoods since we adopted them when they were older. I wish I had seen them as little crazy kittens.

Tomorrow is the nurse appointment. I am so ready. I have all my paperwork filled out, my insurance info and I am ready to hear what they have to say. I hope it’s good. It’s the first thing I do in the morning so I will update afterwards. I wish now that I had taken a personal day…but I guess I’m glad I didn’t. Especially knowing how busy this week is going to be with all those people out. I wish they posted that info ahead of time so we could plan ahead ourselves.

Supe is feeling better. He is still a little weak and wobbly, but is finally on the mend. Yay!

1:31 p.m. - Monday, Jan. 12, 2004


previous - next

latest entry

about me





random entry

other diaries: